Tuesday, October 19, 2010

REVIEW: PERSONI U.S.A. in NUDE LIPSTICK

Hey everyone! As promised, I'm gonna do a review on Personi USA in Nude lipstick.





The color is nude alright but it's very matte. Super dry. If you ask me, you can't wear it alone or else your lips would display cracks on it. I would recommend partnering it with a creamy lip gloss because super shine glosses would only make the lipstick "melt" on it. The nude color won't be visible anymore thus it's all shine that you can see. It's not pretty when you're aiming for a nude lips look.

swatch

I'm wearing the lippies alone but it failed to show the cracks that I was telling you about. :(

Any nude color lipstick you'd like to suggest? I would love to try them too!


-gelzzz




2 comments:

  1. hmm packaging looks a lot like wet n wild lipsticks.. i love matte lipsticks kaso they make my lips really dry, kaya i prime with balm before applying them.. though i havent found the perfect nude lipstick..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. i have other matte lipsticks sis but this one is the super, pinaka matte that i've used. yung ibang matte lippies, ok lang upon application..yung personi, can't leave it without a creamy gloss. :(

    ReplyDelete